Reena's the Name
Sixteen On June 1st !
Hindustani
Junyuan Secondary School
Four-E-Two
040309
Baby, i'll be your addiction & become your weakness:D



*Airieee* *Aisyah* *Amalina* *Amirah* *Akid aka Kid * *Angelina* *Alias * *Alvin* *Alycia * *Beatrice* *BenJamin* *Brian* *Bee/Bharka Di* *Cheryl* *Chia* *Dimple:D* *Deborah* *Evy* *Eka* *Fadhli* *Fazeena * *Farah* *Geeva* *Gurpreet!* *Hidaya&Diyana* *Himanshu * *HsiEr* *Haziqah* *Huda* *Hanis* *HuiPin* *Isabell* *JiaYan* *JiaQi* *Jessmyn* *Jayanthi* *Jae* *Kak Ifah* *Kanchan* *Karishma* *Kannan* *Krisha* *Kishen* *Manisha* *Melissa* *Nazie* *Nayela* *Nigel* *Priyanka* *Poojah Raj* *Qili* *Razin* *Razlinda* *Regina* *Ru Min* *Safuraa* *Siok Fong* *SivaPriya* *Syafiqah* *Shona* *Syahrin* *Sanjay* *Sasha* *Shamy* *Shanthini* *Smita* *Sonia* *Shafique* *Syarifah* *Ting Hui* *Vania Jay* *Vivian C* *Vinod* *Von* *WeiTing* *WeiXuan* *Wanni* *Yash* *Yashmi* *Yishian* *YongXian* *YuJun* *YuanTenG* *Zaiba* *Zoee* *1n1 0'7* *6 compassion 06*


A 15 Years Old Girl :D
I miss you lots alr
ICantThinkOfAnyTittle
COLOURS
Outta S'pore
Frigging Bored
I'm Back:)
Gone with time
MISSING SOMEONE IS A SWEET PAIN
S.O.R.R.Y
Established since: I DONT KNOW !Y
Host: Blogger
Layout designed by: Victoria
Thursday, December 10, 2009 Why Why Why ?
I never meant to create any arguements.
I never ever wanted to hurt you.
Problems are just becoming Bigger .
Instead of a mole hill , its becoming a mountain.
Dont even noe why we are being such?
WHYYYYY WHYYYYYYYY !


GOD PLEASE HELP ME.
i hate to be in such scenario.
I really need help.
I Dont want to end up doing stupid things.
ITS DAMM HURTFUL ..
Waited you something so long but in the end
you never got what you want.
it's just the opposite.
Never expect the expected .
you'll never get it
I really miss the all the fun times.
Never expected you to accuse me of such doings.


What Hurts the most was you could tell me,
you didnt TRUST ME ALOT .
what did i do ?
i've tried my best to change to become a better person
But all i get is , i have nvr change n im always doing
things to make things worst..

I didnt noe i would even experience such a day ,where you could even ask me
my status in fb was for who ?
It's just horrible..

I miss you bloody much ..


oh well..
felt better after expressing myself..
Posted by:ReenaChandParsad
Time: 7:13 PM


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Music Playlist at MixPod.com



Contact: email

Friendster
blogskins
msn
at riya2124@hotmail.com Reena Chand's Profile
Reena Chand's Facebook Profile
Create Your Badge Facebook:Reena_ree14@hotmail.com